Post Pregnancy Slimming Belt- A Magical Belt to reduce Your Belly Pouch
Are you worried about your squishy postpartum belly? Is it stopping you from wearing your all-time favorite dress? Well, then it is time to bind your belly tight. Binding the abdomen after pregnancy is a long old tradition, which is running down generation after generation. With the touch of innovation and technology, Post-natal slimming belts offer you a slim belly without compromising health.
What is Post Pregnancy Slimming Belt?
The product called post pregnancy slimming belt is self-defining. It is a belt, which is made of a piece of cotton fabric. It is worn around the abdomen after the child's birth. This cotton fabric belt has a wide hook and loop closure. Women’s bodies indeed go through havoc change in the pregnancy months. Skin Stretches, stomach muscles shrink, organ shifts, and many more. That is why the belt helps in supporting the abdomen after delivery. Any woman having a natural birth or C-section can use this slimming belt after the doctors' suggestion.
Benefits of wearing Post Pregnancy Slimming Belt
The benefits are numerous, which is why the belt is highly in demand. These breathable and lightweight belts are a great way to lose that extra pouch without physical exercise. Here is the list of benefits you can enjoy.
- Shapes your body- the stomach stretches out a lot after delivery. The skin in the abdomen area expands tremendously throughout pregnancy months. It leads to a saggy belly after delivery. The slimming belts compress your abdomen without any discomfort. It helps in obtaining your original shape by supporting your loose belly skin.
- Encourage the right posture- new mothers often spend the whole day and night breastfeeding or bottle-feeding their babies. It results in back pain for many mothers. Postpartum belts are proven to minimize this back pain. It helps you maintain a healthy posture whenever you are spending a never-ending feeding session.
- Support postpartum abdomen- new mothers struggle a lot during their recovery process. It is the time when mothers need core abdominal support. It helps in reducing the swellings. It encourages speedy recovery.
- Relieves post-pregnancy body aches- women’s postpartum period is associated with body aches and pains. It includes Pelvic pain, joints pain, and back pain. The specially designed post pregnancy slimming belt supports the core part of your body, which is the abdomen area. For centuries, women have been using belly wraps as their post-pregnancy pain reliever.
- Guards the Pelvic Floor- at the time of delivery, women go through the perineal tear. It is the tear between the anus and vagina. These are normal for every pregnant woman and takes a long time to heal. These tears often give considerable pain in the pelvic region even after the delivery. Belly belts are designed to support your pelvic area and give you some relief from the tear.
Tips on Post-Pregnancy Belt?
Are you planning to use this belt soon? Then this might clear some of the vital facts about these belts. Women giving natural birth can wear it right away. However, women gone through C-section should wait until their wound has healed considerably. It takes somewhere from six to eight weeks. Mothers should check with their doctors before starting.
How Importikaah’s Slimming Belts are helping new mothers? 200
Importikaah provides you an extraordinary three-in-one Postpartum Slimming Belt. It is something that you should add to your postpartum shopping list. Importikaah perfectly understands the new mother's need. That is why we provide you a combination of three belts in a single product. The three belts are for the belly, waist, and pelvic.
Why do you need three belts?
Well, the new mothers need that extra support to regain their original abdominal muscles after birth. That is where belly belts work great. You can start wearing it from the first week of vaginal birth. Mothers usually go through back pain which is why a waist belt is a must for them. It also redefines your waistline and flattens your belly. You can wear them after passing 1 to 6 weeks after a natural birth. And the pelvic belts are the one that helps to reduce your uterus into the original size. It also helps in obtaining fast contraction of your pelvis. Women must wear it after 7 to 42 weeks of natural birth. For C-section, you can wait till you heal.
Importikaah enriched with innovative vision provides you a quality product at an affordable price. Working out is usually not possible in the first few months. That is where post pregnancy slimming belt becomes the only easy solution to shred that extra weight.
The use of post-pregnancy belts is not a new trend. It is a century-old thing. It is one of the safest methods to get back into the previous shape. Recovering from the process of childbirth is not that easy. It needs special care and support.